Free Pineapple Printable
Free Pineapple Grocery List or Recipe Card Printable
PLUS: Pineapple Fizz Drink Recipe!
Do you love list making? Do you love happy pineapple paintings? Check out my newest printable you can use to write your grocery lists or use for a recipe card.
This newest printable from my site features 2 designs with a multi-colored watercolor pineapple print to inspire you to eat something YUMMY!
Grocery List, To-Do List or Recipe Card?
Would you use this for a grocery list, to-do list or Recipe Card?
These printable pineapple pages can be used for all of the above!
There are two different designs for you to download at the bottom of this page.
One design features the sweet cotton-candy pink and purple colored pineapple watercolor and the other design is with the juicy and delicious orange pineapple watercolor. Both note “Feed Me Something Yummy” because eating something YUMMY is always a good idea.
Stay tuned at the bottom of this post for a recipe my favorite pineapple treat.
Did you know pineapples don’t grow on trees? 🙂 They are in the Bromeliad family and are grown in carefully curated fields in tropical climates; my home state of Hawai’i grows about 1/3 of the world’s pineapples!
Pineapple YUMMY Recipe
When I want a sweet treat with minimal effort, I like to create a quick refreshing tropical drink:
PINEAPPLE FIZZ DRINK
- 8 oz chilled pineapple juice (any unsweetened pineapple juice will work, often sold in cans)
- 4 oz. chilled sparkling water (lime flavor or orange flavor is nice, but unflavored will work too!)
- ADD the pineapple juice to a large glass filled with 1/5 of ice (or no ice if you prefer your drink straight)
- Gently pour in the sparkling water (gently so it doesn’t bubble over the top of your glass)
- Stir once or twice with a spoon, and drink up!
- You can adjust the ratios of the pineapple juice and sparkling water to suit your taste
I am sure I didn’t invent this drink, but this is one of the easy ways I like to add a bit of Hawai’i to my day and make my day a little brighter. 🙂
Want to add a bit of Happy Tropical Art to your kitchen? Check out my tropical pineapple artwork here!
I hope you enjoy these pineapple pages full of tropical deliciousness!
Please leave a comment below if you would like me to create new designs soon! I would love to hear from you to know if you like these printables!
These pages can be printed for personal use, as often as you like! Please do not alter/adjust or re-sell my designs, but absolutely enjoy them for your own personal use.
Want access to MORE Aloha and Free Printables? Check out my Aloha Art Newsletter and sign up HERE!